Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: Am Looking for Trucker with Insulated Trucks

courtesy of automitsubishi.blogspot.com
Am looking for a trucker who has 5 to 6 2-tonner Insulated Trucks (no need of refrigeration unit) who will accept me as an Independent Sales Agent.

A colleague of mine is in need of 5 to 6 Insulated trucks to haul processed food from Laguna to Metro Manila customers on a Daily Basis.  My colleague's company is willing to guarantee the daily trips for as long as the trucker is willing to dedicate the trucks solely for his company's use.

I can be reached at 0917-5240965 or pldt 514-2905.


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment